Who is the Old Prophet( They always sit as Judges to pass judgement on everything you did/said) 7:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 7



Word: Matthew 23:1‭-‬2‭, ‬4 NIV

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat.  They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.





Here's My Take:


Who is "The Old Prophet"?


3. They always sit as Judges to pass judgement on everything you did/said:


So as he asked me, WHY did you do prayers? I was speechless. He continued, I asked you only to do few Praise and worship, you went and be doing another thing. Do you want to put me into trouble? I don't want trouble here! Next time do only what you were told to do, I don't want to loose my job. Chai!!

On hearing him say those things, I realized that the man wasn't against our fellowshipping, rather he was under pressure. Because initially, I thought the man was an Antichrists in disguise. But those words melt my adrenaline rush.


So I sought for ways I could include prayers into that morning devotion. Because that gathering won't be Christlike gathering without prayers being involved. The Spirit of God lay in my heart the fitting strategy for such evil plan. What I started doing was, immediately we come out for morning devotion, I'll start serious intercessory Prayers, so that before our coordinator will come out, I have already handed over the mic to someone else, who will singing. With that strategy, he won't know that we've already prayed. And it worked. Thank God for the Holy Spirit.


How can they require from us to sing the Lord's song in a strange land without requiring from us to pray our Lord's Prayer there too?

In as much as the Old Prophets wants us to sing, they should allow us pray too.

There's one Scripture that gives me morale and every boldness to doing strange things.....And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? 1 Peter 3:13


To be continued...


Conclusion:

When the Old Prophets required from you a song, pray as well. And if they ask you WHY did you pray. Just tell them, that you're from Zion. And in Zion, that's the way we roll.


Song:

By the rivers of babylon, there we sat down

And there we wept, when we remembered zion.


For the wicked Carried us away in captivity

Required from us a song

how can we sing the lord's song in a strange land


So let the words of our mouth and the meditations of our heart

Be acceptable in thy sight O Lord


Prayers:

May the Lord keep us away from the harm of the Old Prophets. Amen.


ARE you a HEAVENLY candidate???




To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.




#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments