Who is The Old Prophet(They always sit as Judges to pass judgement on everything you did/said) 9

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 9



Word: Matthew 23:1‭-‬2‭, ‬4 NIV

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat.  They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.





Here's My Take:


Who is "The Old Prophet"?


3. They always sit as Judges to pass judgement on everything you did/said:


For The Old Prophets to sit and pass judgement on every thing you say/do is a normal thing which every believer should expect. Especially when you're a soul winner. Don't be surprised that someone will challenge you openly while you're on open air evangelism. Because it's normal, it's their way.

I recalled one outreach my Church went one Wednesday, inside a motor park. We shared a tract that had this scripture boldly written "Whosever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved". Rom 10:13. One of us gave one to a man, who read it and said that the scripture is contradicting Matthew 7:21 KJV "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven"


So our Sister tried to explain things to him and I came in, I found out that he actually came to judge. I told him, it's ok, you can go. We allowed him to go with his level of comprehension. I would have asked him "who is contradicting who Sir? Are we the ones contradicting the word of God or is it God that is contradicting himself with his words?


Jesus said the words I speak, they're spirit and they are life.

For the judgements the Old Prophets passed on your words(action) to prevail, it means that your words aren't spirit and they're not alive. 

In as much as the Spirit giveth life, your words will prevail over their judgement. Seriously, if the words you speak are spirit and life, you won't be perturbed by what they say. That was the case of Jesus, when he was being troubled by the Old Prophets. He never let them prevail, because he knew what his words are.

Many times they came to test him; wanting him to flop so that they'll judge him. Yet they never succeeded, because, his words are spirit and life


Conclusion:

Connect your words to the word of God, so that His spirit will brood over them and ignite life in them.


Song:

You unravel me with a melody

You surround me with a song

Of deliverance from my enemies

'Til all my fears are gone


I'm no longer a slave to fear

I am a child of God

I'm no longer a slave to fear

I am a child of God


Prayers:

Father let the seat of those who sit to pass judgement on me be overturned. Amen.





Have you been born, again???




To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.




#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments