The Old Prophet 3

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget


Topic: The Old Prophet 3



Word: 1 Kings 13:11 AMP

Now there was an old prophet living in Bethel; and his sons came and told him everything that the man of God had done that day in Bethel; they also told their father the words which he had spoken to the king.




Here's My Take:


Intro..


There are people with one bad attitude called "Umunadi" in Igbo land. These Umunadi are not persons per say but attitudes(wickedness, witchcraft, evil men, village people, etc). In my terminology, I call them "The Old Prophets". They are very wicked. They're not progressing and they never wanna see anybody progress.


Young men are afraid of them. They young men that are doing well in the cities, hardly return home because of them....they are even in the towns now.... They don't want to see anyone succeed. In most cases, just like the Old Prophet, they'll track you down and destroy you, except God intervened.

So the Old Prophet acted as Umunadi; he was not happy with this young man's exploit(spiritually). He chased after him and lied, just to deceive him. And out of respect for him and the level he(Old Prophet) has been in the ministry, the Young MOG decided to succumb to his deception. 


Never you believe what people say to you more than what God said to you. God first before men. I was in a house warming of one Deacon in one Church some time ago. He was sharing toast wine, and when he came to give me some drops, I grabbed the bottle and read some details to see if it's non alcoholic drink. Jokingly, he said I should kneel down, "how can a deacon like him share alcoholic beverage?! " I told him Sir, it's not written on the face.

Why did I share this... check the conclusion...


Conclusion:

Never you be deceived by the level(age) of anyone's ministry but follow them by the level of the Truth(Christ, honesty, holiness, righteousness) s/he carries.


Song:

I put my faith in Jesus

My anchor to the ground

My hope and firm foundation

He’ll never let me down

I put my faith in Jesus

My anchor to the ground

My hope and firm foundation

He’ll never let me down


Prayer:

Father may I not be deceived by fancy words of men but let your words guide me daily. Amen.



Do you know JESUS???


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam



BIRTHDAY Loading...20%

Post a Comment

0 Comments