THE DIRECTION - Ministerial Direction

Eguh Nnamdi’s Nugget

Topic: THE DIRECTION - Ministerial Direction

Word: Isaiah 30:21 NKJV

Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.

Here's My Take:

Ministerial Direction: According to our context, and solely for the purpose of this teaching, we can identify two forms of ministering or ministry: Indoor Ministry and Outdoor Ministry. As we have already stated, this classification is specifically for this teaching and is open to debate and constructive criticism.

Indoor Ministry

Indoor Ministry, just as the name implies, is a form of ministry that is carried out within a limited circle. It is the ministry expressed within our families, among friends, and toward those closely related to us. It is one of the foundations of Ministerial Direction. Although it takes place within a small circle, it can have a lasting and even everlasting impact on the lives of people.

Most times, this type of ministry does not appear significant because it may not involve a large congregation, a public platform, or widespread recognition. Yet, it is one of the most important aspects of ministry.

“When Indoor Ministry is neglected or taken for granted, it can place a heavier burden on outward ministry. It is difficult to effectively impact the world while consistently neglecting the people God has placed closest to us.”

Conclusion:

Both Indoor Ministry and Outdoor Ministry make up the work of ministry. However, we often place more emphasis on outward ministry while neglecting the importance of the other. Indoor Ministry often gives birth to, prepares, and strengthens Outdoor Ministry. Before ministering to the multitude, there must first be a willingness to minister faithfully to the people within our immediate circle.

Song:

When I look around my life
I see Your faithfulness
But for Your Love for my life
I won't be here today

You're the reason why I live and move and have my being
Every day I see new mercies from You Lord
You're the reason why I live and move and have my being
Every day I see new mercies from You Lord

Prayer:

O Lord help us to understand our ministries and their importance in the Kingdom. In Jesus name. Amen.

THE GOLIATHS Loading...
Picture: internet
#ENdailynuggetsteam
Previous Post Next Post

Random Manga

Ads

نموذج الاتصال