Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA
Topic: The Saint's Prayer
Word: Psalms 19:12-14 NLT
“[12] How can I know all the sins lurking in my heart? Cleanse me from these hidden faults. [13] Keep your servant from deliberate sins! Don’t let them control me. Then I will be free of guilt and innocent of great sin. [14] May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.”
I call this the Saint's prayer. This is a prayer from a heart that wants to be free from guilt and sin.
This is a prayer from a heart that wants to be in alignment with God.
This is a prayer that will keep a soul Holy and righteous.
This is the Saint's Prayer.
Let Us Pray 🙏🙏
Beloved REPENT and give your life to Christ before it is too late. Don't die in that sin. Because sin is destructive...