EXTRA - The Duty Of Every Child Of God

Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA

Topic: The Duty Of Every Child Of God

Daniel 12:3 KJV

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

I wonder what my life will be if I don't preach Christ, and I wonder what is the value of my existence if my life doesn't reflect the righteousness of Christ through my character and attitude.

Turning many to righteousness is one of the duties of every child of God. There's no special skill needed in telling people that Jesus loves. And there's no special place to do that other than using every available means; one-on-one, group-by-group, social media, inside bus, etc.

Don't forget, turning people to righteousness is our duty.

Let Us Pray 🙏🙏

REPENT and give your life to Christ before it's too late. Beloved don't die in that sin. Remember Jesus is coming very soon.

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Previous Post Next Post

Random Manga

Ads

نموذج الاتصال