CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Galatians 6:10 NLT‬‬

Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith.



Here's My Take:


Biblical Catalysts Of Favours:

5. JESUS TO THE TWELVE, ESPECIALLY PETER, JOHN: The uniqueness of a Great catalyst is the ability of him/her to harness every potential around him/her. Irrespective of how weak, stupid, stubborn, foolish, etc that person is, he'll surely work something out from his/her life. He'll also work on you.


The Disciples of Jesus then were not gods, they were men and women with different attitudes, characters and behaviors. Yet He was able to harness them, that today their lives are Epistles for us.


Sometimes I wondered how Jesus was able to manage them, especially the Twelve men, to the point that nobody heard their voices fighting over one thing or the other. People didn't see them fighting, rather, what they saw was people full of knowledge, Wisdom and Discipline. A man like Jesus...


Conclusion:

Great Catalysts are very rare to find. Please if you have one around you, don't take him/her for granted.


Song:

O what a wonderful, wonderful day

Day I will never forget

After I'd wandered in darkness away

Jesus my Saviour I met

O what a tender, compassionate friend

He met the need of my heart

Shadows dispelling, with joy I am telling

He made all the darkness depart


Heaven came down and glory filled my soul

When at the cross my Saviour made me whole

My sins were washed away

And my night was turned to day

Heaven came down and glory filled my soul


Prayer:

Lord make us like the man Jesus. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments