CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Galatians 6:10 NLT‬‬

Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith.



Here's My Take:


Biblical Catalysts Of Favours:

5. JESUS TO THE TWELVE, ESPECIALLY PETER, JOHN: Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ was(is) an awesome Catalyst. No catalyst can be compared to Him. His catalytic nature is worthy of emulation. Walahi!


No man comes to him and remain. And he won't come to you and you'll remain the same either. Having encounter with Him, means that your life will change forever. His testimony is sure and true. You don't need several encounters with Him before His impact will be seen in your life.


Just one, only one encounter is enough. One good thing about Him is that, His catalytic nature can affect thousands of people at a sitting. And He knows how to relate to every individual according to their needs, separately.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

If you haven't met this Jesus, just tell me, I'll introduce Him more to you. He's living very close to your home. Or you can call Him now. Repeat after me(Lord Jesus. I come to You as one who never knew You. Please have Mercy and Grace on me. I accept You as my Lord and personal Saviour. Thank You for being my Jesus. Amen)


Song:

Jesus, keep me near the cross,

There a precious fountain,

Free to all—a healing stream,

Flows from Calv’ry’s mountain.


In the cross, in the cross,

Be my glory ever;

From the cross my ransomed soul

Nothing then shall sever. 


Prayer:

Father we receive the Gift of Your son, Jesus Christ in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments