CATALYST OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Proverbs 18:24 KJV‬‬

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: And there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.



Here's My Take:


Biblical Catalysts Of Favours:

1. NAOMI: The first and excellent example in our list of Catalysts of Favours is Naomi. Who doesn't know her and the role she played in the life of Ruth, her Daughter in Law(Love)! Among other things Mother Naomi was known for, was how she became instrumental in the genealogy of our Lord Jesus.


It was her guidance, direction, instructions and coordination that made Ruth what she was, and in connection to Christ genealogy. I have heard some girls saying they don't want to marry someone who's mother is still alive. As in they don't want to have a mother a living in-law.


Few months ago, I heard one saying it boldly. I tried to caution her, because "what you wished for someone is what returns back to you!" She couldn't let me talk, I ignored her. She's above 45yrs and unmarried, yet she doesn't want a mother in-law. Mother Naomi was exceptional. She was the kind of mother in-law any lady should pray for. Do you know why?


To be continued...


Conclusion:

Life itself is spiritual. Anything you wish for others returns back to you in several folds. This is why we're encouraged to wish people well/good, so that goodness/wellness we return back to us.


Song:

I need you, you need me

We're all a part of God's body

Stand with me, agree with me

We're all a part of God's body

It is His will that every need be supplied

You are important to me, I need you to survive

You are important to me, I need you to survive


Prayer:

Father make us Catalysts Of Favours in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments