CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Romans 15:1 NIV‬‬

We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves.



Here's My Take:


HOW TO KNOW CATALYST/S ??

Catalysts Are Strengtheners: a catalyst is one's strength when his ability won't carry him, if he's left alone. For example, there is child that isn't academically sound, but his association with another child made him to pick up. Same thing can happen to a child that doesn't speak a particular language, if she keeps following those kids with time she'll start speaking their language.


Something happened years ago, during farming season. My invited one of my brothers from the village to join us in cultivating our farm. And initially doing that was so difficult for me. But when that guy came, everything changed.


I was thinking that the guy will pity me so that we'll do it my own way; he came with the strength and knowledge of a farmer and gingered my spirit. He ensured he divided all the plots of lands we cultivated that year equally, and we worked every day for almost a month. My ability that year was so obvious that people began to celebrate the young man. A catalyst is a Strengthener.


Conclusion:

That ability God gave you is not only for yourself; it was also giving to you for the help of others. Stop being selfish.


Song:

When I don't know what to do

And I look up to you

For which way to go

You never fail me


You are the God who can never fail

Who don't know what it means to fail

Everything on the earth may

But you can never ever fail


Prayer:

Father may we receive Strength to live upright in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments