EXTRA:

 ‭Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA:

‭‭


I learnt that Alexander the Great told his Captain "when I die (1) “My physicians alone must carry my coffin.” (2) "I desire that when my coffin is transported to the grave, the path leading to the graveyard shall display the wealth I collected," (3) both my hands hang out of my coffin," 


He was asked why, he said (1). That my physician couldn't save me from death. (2). All my wealth couldn't bribe death and buy me extra life. (3). Am going home with nothing.


Be careful how you live your life, because "life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.” So “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed" Luke 12:15 NIV‬‬

Let Us Pray🙏🙏


Remember, JESUS CHRIST is coming back. Hope you're ready?!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments