CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭Proverbs 22:6 NLT‬‬

Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(As A Teacher): A catalyst teacher is one that'll guide your wards and ensure that they find their routes in their academic journey. A teacher can alter a child's destiny and a teacher can also be an instrument to align a child's destiny too.


One of the things that have helped so many children locate their Destinies, area of future concentration, is because they had good teachers around them. Catalytic Teachers are pillars of support for the progress of our children. Their presence in their lives will helped them to find their feet and walk in the right routes.


Catalytic Teachers have the ability to tell what field of study a particular child should embark on and become Extraordinary, more than that child's parents. Because their interactions with the pupils, coupled with the pupils performances will help them give a clue. Aside God, whom all knowledge comes from, the destiny of any child is highly dependent on his/her teachers, then his/her parents.


Conclusion:

Catalytic Teachers didn't join teaching because they couldn't find other better paying jobs to do, they teach because that's their life(passion). And they teach with all that they got.


Song:

All Your ways are good

All Your ways are sure

I will trust in You alone

Higher than my side

High above my life

I will trust in You alone


Where You go, I'll go

Where You stay, I'll stay

When You move, I'll move

I will follow You

Who You love, I'll love

How You serve I'll serve

If this life I lose, I will follow You

I will follow You


Prayer:

Father help us to locate the right tutor for our children in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments