CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: P‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭roverbs 18:24b KJV‬‬

And there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.


Here's My Take:

Intro..

This topic CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS has two popular words, namely: Catalyst and Favours. Before we proceed to this Beautiful topic, we'll be looking at these two words individually, before we put them together for better comprehension. First, we'll be looking at the word CATALYSTS.


It was during my Secondary School Days that I came in contact with the word CATALYST. Before I check Dictionary, let me see If I can still remember; we were told that they're things that steers/boost/faster chemical reaction of elements. If you want an element to react faster than it's usual level, you add a catalyst.


Then according to the Dictionary: Catalyst is a substance that increases the rate of a chemical reaction without itself undergoing any permanent chemical change. "chlorine acts as a catalyst promoting the breakdown of ozone". Secondly "a person or thing that precipitates an event."


Conclusion:

Just like we know that all our write-ups goes with at least a Scripture, and we'll always maintain that. But incase you come across a write-up that doesn't really match with the Scripture there, just go ahead and enjoy your read. But we'll ensure we bring a Scripture that will relate with the days writing. Thanks.


Song:

I call You holy, Your name is holy

You are so holy to me

I call You holy, Your name is holy

Holy You are and holy You'll be

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah


I call You righteous, Your name is righteous

You are so righteous to me

I call You righteous, Your name is righteous

Righteous You are and righteous You'll be

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah 


Prayer:

Father make me a Catalyst in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments