EXTRA:

Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA:



Earlier today, I had a ministration in my Spirit that what announces a Minister(his/her selling point) is the number of Testimonies on his/her account.


This evening I watched a clip where a Pastor was bittered because a Pastor from Nigeria had a Crusade in his country and recorded a massive turnout.


Later when I opened my Bible App, the first verse I saw was ‭‭‭‭1 Chronicles 16:24 NLT‬‬

"Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does."


Don't envy another man's Grace, work on yours and have testimonies. Jealousy is the root cause of Bitterness, and Bitterness is the root cause of witchcraft.


Let Us Pray🙏🙏



JESUS CHRIST is coming back again. Be ready!!!


#ENdailynuggetsteam 

Post a Comment

0 Comments