CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭2 Samuel 15:6 NLT‬‬

Absalom did this with everyone who came to the king for judgment, and so he stole the hearts of all the people of Israel.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


5. Leadership Desperation: the likes of this set of people can go any length to achieve their desires. One thing you should know is that this people are in every Church; big or small. Like I'd said they can go any length; this is achievable, either by false accusations, or by direct confrontation(poison, assassination, plane crash, etc).


They will be telling him/her to step down. This is why you'll hear how some General Overseers were poisoned or escaped being assassinated. And when they try and couldn't succeed, they change Church to continue from where they stopped.


Funny enough, they'll keep changing Church till death. I know people that have membered more than five churches, and non of these Churches they ever spoke good about. And they'll always tell you how the Church offended them. And when you listen to their stories, you'll know that they have serious problem.


Conclusion:

Desperate Leadership seekers doesn't believe and/or accept that they have problems, and if you try pointing it out, you become their enemy.


Song:

And when I'm old and grey

And all my days are numbered on the earth

Let it be known in you alone

My joy was found

Oh my joy, my joy


If my heart could tell a story

If my life would sing a song

If I have a testimony

If I have anything at all

No one ever cared for me like Jesus

His faithful hand has held me all this way


Prayer:

May God deliver us from this kind of people in our lives, business, ministry, etc, in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments