EXTRA:

Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA:



‭‭Ephesians 4:31 NLT‬‬

Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. 


Just of recent God delivered me from the above Scripture. I never knew I was living in bitterness until God opened my eyes through the message of his servant.


As he was talking the Spirit began to point people that I was bittered with and refused to let go, because of the encounter I had with them. I repented that night, and asked for mercy and grace. To be honest, since that night the level of Joy I have and smiles radiating on my face are making people around me to keep asking me what is making me smile?


Same God can still deliver you from all bitterness.


Let Us Pray🙏🙏



JESUS CHRIST is coming back again. Be ready!!!


#ENdailynuggetsteam 

Post a Comment

0 Comments