CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭2 Samuel 15:6 NLT‬‬

Absalom did this with everyone who came to the king for judgment, and so he stole the hearts of all the people of Israel.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


5. Leadership Desperation: You know eh, the Bible is Prophetic. And it doesn't only talk about things that'd happened, it's also referring to the ones happening in our midst right now. The Bible said "Absalom did this with everyone who came to the king for judgment, and so he stole the hearts of all the people of Israel". 2 Samuel 15:6 NIV‬‬


This Absalom still exist in our Churches today. I recalled a sister in our Church some years back. After Church service, she'll reach out to Church members and be giving them prayer points and prophetic messages, inviting them to her prayer house. And so many were deceived.


There was another brother, his own was the worst. He'll reach out to new comers and start telling them things that will bias their minds towards the Church and the Pastor, and those members won't come back again. Nobody knew, until one of them spoke out. If you're in this category, better SURRENDER to JESUS!


Conclusion:

Though Absalom has gone, yet his attitude(Absalomic Nature) lives on. Evil doesn't die(except after rapture), rather it'll continue to roam about seeking for someone who'll accommodate it.


Song:

All to Jesus, I surrender

All to Thee I freely give

I will ever love and trust You

In Your presence daily live


I surrender all, I surrender all

All to Thee, my blessed Savior

I surrender all


Prayer:

Father may I not be in the midst of them that will be truncating my effort in Jesus name. Amen. 



*NINETEEN(19) DAYS Countdown to our FIVE(5) YEARS ANNIVERSARY*

Post a Comment

0 Comments