EXTRA:

Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA:



‭‭2 Timothy 2:23 NIV‬‬

Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. 


I remember those days,when I was much younger, I can argue a lot. Both ones I know and the ones I don't know. But the good thing then was, I argue to learn, the more you pour out your knowledge, trying to oppose me, the more I learn.


But a time came I made up my mind to accept anything anyone says, as long as it doesn't affect me(wetin concern me?!) Even if you say your father is the president, which I know he's not. I will accept it on your behalf. And ever since then, I have saved myself some energy and time. You too can..


Let Us Pray🙏🙏



Remember, JESUS CHRIST is coming back again. Be ready!!!


#ENdailynuggetsteam 

Post a Comment

0 Comments