CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Philippians 4:6 NIV‬‬

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


7. Impatience: King Saul was a man of like mind. A great King with so much reputation on his locker. A very handsome King with great and promising future, yet he had character management issue. No King would have been like King Saul, or bore the kind of record he would have gotten. Impatience blew everything away.


There are times I have been in this mess. I'll be so impatient in my mind that I'll become troubled and uncomfortable in my spirit. By that time all that will be coming into my mind is to take regrettable actions. But how God used to save me is I'll voice out my intentions to my friends or my younger sister.


Then God will use them to speak to me, then I'll become calm. The funniest part of the gist is that these people I mentioned, a time will come they too will be in same situation. Then I'll be the one talking to them. That's why we have each other. Though King Saul had advisers, but Bible never mentioned anyone as his close friend; unlike King David that had Jonathan.


Conclusion:

Impatience steers Desperation, then they'll lead you to depression. Then depression will take the best of you.


Song:

There's a race I must run

There's a victory to be won

Give me power

Every hour

To be through 


Prayer:

Father deliver us from every spirit of impatience and may it not cost us our destinies in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments