EXTRA:

Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA:



So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17 KJV‬‬


This Scripture is so real, I am a witness to it.


Ok let me share what happened recently: for some weeks now I have been battling a situation, that I was wondering how to go about it. I tried finding immediate solution, but couldn't. I thought I was strong, I didn't know I was so worried and scared. The more Friends were encouraging me, the more I became more frightening and worried.


But thank God who sees beyond my facial strength. God used our Senior Pastor during our midweek service, and spoke to my fears, on the Topic he titled "The worst enemy of Faith--fear". I can't explain how relieved, lightened, happy and courageous I have been since Wednesday. Truly "faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God"


Let Us Pray🙏🙏


Also Remember, JESUS CHRIST is coming soon. Hope you're Ready!!!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments