CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY: 


2. Zeal: ‭‭There are people because of zeal will want to do their part of work and also do God's part or do the work that's not meant for them. When it comes to Spiritual things, every assignment has someone or people it's meant for, trying to do it when you weren't assigned any of it means Crossing Spiritual Boundary.


That was the case of Uzzah. According 2 Samuel 6:7-8, the Bible said "‭‭And when they came to Nachon's threshing floor, Uzzah put forth his hand to the ark of God, and took hold of it; for the oxen shook it. And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzzah; and God smote him there for his error; and there he died by the ark of God.


Yes Uzzah wanted to help, but he wasn't sent. That work is restricted to some special persons; not a general work, whereby any kind of person can get involved. Uzzah understood that by law, there are people God assigned to take care of such situation, but his zeal for the work to move, made him to forget himself. And that led to his death.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

Anytime/anywhere you're moved by zeal, ensure you apply knowledge; to avoid untimely death(physically or spiritually).


Song: 

I′m in love 

With You O my very Precious Lord 

Your love has filled all of my heart 

I have no room for no other 


Oh Lord, 

I hold You in very high esteem I lay down my all 

With You O my very Precious Lord

To express my love for You 


Prayer:

Father may we not be destroyed by our zeal in Jesus Christ name. Amen. 



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments