CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Numbers 12:2 NLT‬‬

They said, “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses? Hasn’t he spoken through us, too?” But the Lord heard them.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


5. Leadership Desperation: this one is one of funniest reasons for Crossing Spiritual Boundaries. Imagine having someone you called your Spiritual Leader/Father or Senior Pastor, which all your loyalty and humility towards him is a disguise to take over his position.


You're not loyal and humble because you want to serve God or you want God to be praised towards your attitude. Wow, as am writing this now, Spirit of God reminded me what happened some years back, when I was at Abuja, the Capital City of Nigeria. A Pastor had an assistant, and the Church policy is to transfer Resident Pastors at any given time.


So this Pastor was transferred, a new Pastor was brought in. His assistant was warming up to assist the current Pastor. Lo and behold, this New Pastor brought in his own assistant. The old assistant felt marginalized and left the church, and returned back to his formal Church(according to him).


Conclusion:

Most spiritual arrangements are tests to our patients, confessions, faithfulness, Obedience, etc. Everything no be witch-hunting...


Song:

I am a soldier

At the battle field

Waiting to hear the voice of my commander

Jesus if you call my name

I will answer a billion time


Chorus

Who is calling my name oh

Jesus is calling my name oh

Jesus if you call my name

I will answer a billion time


Prayer:

May God help us to worship Him in truth and in Spirit in Jesus name. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments