EXTRA:

Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA:



The rate people live in sin, especially sexual sin, I begin to Wonder if these people were not told the danger. Or they chose not to acknowledge it. The worst is that both singles and married are involved in it, and on Sunday, you'll see them in Church lifting Holy Hands to who bikonu?! Eh!!


If I have not seen people that were rendered useless because of sexual sin, if I'd not seen destinies destroyed because of it, if I'd not heard of generations wiped out because of it, I would have concluded that I was lied to about sexual sin. But I was told the truth and I saw it.


Remember what defiles a man isn't what goes in(what he does now), but what comes out of him(what becomes of him later)


Let Us Pray🙏🙏



JESUS CHRIST is coming back again. Be ready!!!


#ENdailynuggetsteam 

Post a Comment

0 Comments