TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING
 
Word: Matthew 24:13 KJV
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.


Here's My Take:

Intro..
One of the aspect I don't like during In-between Times is that the Church is always the scape goat. People tend to put the blames on Church. The next thing is to stop going to Church at all, citing how their expectations were not granted by God. The question is, is it the Church that answers Prayers or grant expectations?

Another aspect I don't like is people running away and abandoning their Priest in charge during difficult Times. The truth is that, the people that will give him the first shocker are those he trusted with his life; those he'd spent almost every thing he had on; most times family members.

Jesus himself was not left out. People he was with, eat, drank and did almost everything together abandoned him. If you want to know how much you're Loved, how much you're valued, how much respect you command, it's during your tough Time(In-between Time)

Conclusion:
The trueness of everything(friendship, family, partnership, etc) is seen during difficult Times.

Song:

Sometimes I feel like giving up
It seems like my best just ain't good enough
Lord if you hear me, I'm calling you
Do you see, do you care at all
About what I'm going through


And then he said
One more day, one more step
I'm preparing you for myself
When you can't hear my voice
Please trust my plan
I'm the Lord, I see and yes I understand


Prayer:
Dear Father may we have people that will stand by us in difficult moments in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments