SAPPHIRA:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA

 

Word: Acts 5:9 NLT

And Peter said, “How could the two of you even think of conspiring to test the Spirit of the Lord like this? The young men who buried your husband are just outside the door, and they will carry you out, too.”



Here's My Take:


WHERE TO FIND SAPPHIRAS ?

2. OFFICE: We concluded yesterday by saying "Most evil are created as a result of the kind of treatment people receive at their place of work. We strongly believed that somethings can be easily avoided if people are treated well"

You can't treat people bad and expect them to give you good reaction.


Though it's not good, but most people do wrong at their place of work because of the way they're treated. Most organisations doesn't care if you're ok or not, all they care about is your availability and your ability.


Pardon me to say that but that's true. When you keep your ear down you'll hear alot of complaints. Some will say they work like Jack, but get very little complement. Such people will end up conniving with whoever that cares to syphon the organization they're with.


Conclusion:

When we create demons in people as a result of how we maltreated them, it will be very difficult for that demon to let them go. Let's be careful...


Song: 

More than my mouth can testify

More than my mind can comprehend

See I’ve seen the wonders of your grace

I’m so sure that this is not the end


Eze ebube

see how far you’ve brought

Eze ebube

I’m so glad you found me worthy

I can see

I can tell

And I know it’s your grace

All my days I will sing your praise


Prayer:

Father may I not create what I can't control in Jesus Christ name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam 

Post a Comment

0 Comments