Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"




Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no


6. Hatred: We concluded yesterday by saying "Hatred(hate) is a seed, it's germination and growth is dependent on the host." Every being has a seed of hatred in him/her, same way the seed of Love is found in him/her too. This is why we have the ability to Love, or to hate. 


Even animals exhibit same things like humans; hate and/or love, especially their males.

Seeds germinate and grow when they're in a conducive environment(soil, moisture, etc). But they won't do anything outside such environment.


In our hearts lie these two seeds; Love and hate. They can't grow equally together, one has to grow while the other  is stunted. Each of these seeds wants to be recognized or grow ahead of the other. It's now left for the hosts to determine which of these seeds will grow or stunt.


Conclusion:

Remember the power to Love or hate is in your hands; choose wisely.


Song:

It may not be easy

But Lord I keep running to you


Sometimes I get weary

But I know that You're pulling me through

When I think that it's ending

My heart will depend on the truth, yes


I'm working hard to follow You

Yes, I'm working hard to follow You

Yeah yeah yeah oh

Yeah yeah yeah


Prayer:

Lord let every seed of hatred in me die by fire now, in Jesus name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments