Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"




Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be 


3. Unity: the truth is that most people answer names that are opposite of their characters. I have seen people that answered Love(Lovely, loveling, etc) yet they're filled with rage(hatred) against people. I have seen people that answered Peace, yet you'll regret ever crossing their parts.


I have seen people that answered Best, but worst is better than them; infact one of such names duped me some time ago. Lols. Checking out some names people answer and the characters/behaviours they depict, you'll be like "what in God's name is this person doing with this beautiful name"?!


I remembered during my school days, there's a lodge called Jesus Palace; such a beautiful name, but that was where heads of atrocities resides, then. This same thing is seen in some Churches, even some Churches United is attached to their names, yet they're so divided. It's not by names, it's by doings..


Conclusion:

Unity is what start with the mind, buried deep in the heart, then confessed with our attitude towards others; not just with the mouth.


Song:

Draw me close to You

Never let me go

I lay it all down again

To hear You say that I'm Your friend


You are my desire

No one else will do

'Cause nothing else can take Your place

To feel the warmth of Your embrace

Help me find the way, bring me back to You


You're all I want

You're all I've ever needed

You're all I want

Help me know You are near


Prayer:

Father please don't let anything/anyone divide us again in Jesus name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments