Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Philippians 2:14 NLT

Do everything without complaining and arguing,



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


3. Complains alot: 

One of the main identities of spiritual Long-sighted people is complaint; they complain a whole lot. They can't swallow a pill without voicing out. Even when they should let go, they kept complaining.


I told us previously that Spiritual Long-sighted people hardly work alone, they prefer working with a group; yes they do! It will give them room for complaint. But it will be a little difficult when they're working alone; of which they'll still complain about the equipments used.


Having them in a system(organization, Church, School, etc) is to bring that system to a standstill. Because nothing works under their watch.


Conclusion:

To kill a nagging person, allow him/her to live/work alone...


Song:

Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God

Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine

I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away

Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah


There's no shadow You won't light up

Mountain You won't climb up

Coming after me

There's no wall You won't kick down

Lie You won't tear down

Coming after me


Prayer:

Father help me to live at Peace and harmony with the people around me. Amen.



Are you aware that Jesus Loves you???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments