Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Luke 7:14 NKJV

Then He came and touched the open coffin, and those who carried him stood still. And He said, “Young man, I say to you, arise.”





Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

4. The Widow's son: 


Another person that got to his now is the Widow's only son. It was recorded that "when Jesus came near the gate of the city of Nain, behold, a dead man was being carried out, the only son of his mother; and she was a widow. And a large crowd from the city was with her. When the Lord saw her, He had compassion on her and said to her, “Do not weep.” 


Then He came and touched the open coffin, and those who carried him stood still. And He said, “Young man, I say to you, arise.” So he who was dead sat up and began to speak. And He presented him to his mother.

Luke 7:12‭-‬15 NKJV


The question is, what if Jesus didn't enter that City or show up within that period this happened, what could have been the end story of this Widow?! This is why He's called the Saviour of the world; He doesn't leave His own stranded. Because He shows up, even when all hope is lost


Conclusion:

It's obvious that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. If he could do it to that Woman, even when she'd lost all hope, then wait for yours. It will surely come.


Song:

Ndum bu nke Chineke (My life belongs to God)

Ihe nile nkem nwere (Everything that I have)

Jesus nani gi ribe otuto (Jesus only you deserve the praise)


Ekwensu enweghi ike n'ebemno (The devil does not have power where I am)

Abum nwa nke Chukwu (I am a Child of God)

Jesus nani gi ribe otuto (Jesus only you deserve the praise)


Prayer:

Lord Jesus Christ please come to my rescue, my family and this nation. Amen



Has God failed before???

Then trust Him


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments