EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nuggets Extra


Yes, I think it is right, as long as I am in this tent, to stir you up by reminding you... II Peter 1:13 NKJV


Don't Stop Reminding!





I have this mother in my Church, who will always call me every Sunday, any time I travel. After we finished talking on phone, she'll close her conversation with this lines "hold on to your faith! Never be distracted! Don't forget who you're, always hold on to your faith! Inula?"


And I'll say "Yes ma'am, thanks".


To be Honest, these lines have saved me several times. Even when I have made up my mind to follow others, those lines will be on my ears timely and automatically, my spirit will be revived.


Are you sure that someone doesn't need to hear that from you?


Let us Pray  🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments