My Now, Your Now, Our Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Ecclesiastes 3:1 NIV

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:





Here's My Take:


So many have escaped death today, not because they're champions or lucky, but because it's not their time yet. Just like we mentioned John the Beloved yesterday. His case was a typical example of a man who's time didn't come when his enemies had thought. But came when it was right.


Only one man according to the scripture that his turn to die came, but was later adjusted


; Hezekiah. You know the story. But for those who doesn't know. He was the only man in the Bible that knew the exact year he'll die 15yrs ahead.(Read 2Kings 20). A man who's Now came, but was shifted because of his righteous did.


This will help him to set things in order; travel around, make peace with people, watch his children grow and develop in their various careers, etc. What a great privilege to be in his shoe. The most precious thing every child of God should long for apart from eternal life, is to have the privilege of Hezekiah.


Conclusion:

No matter how long I'd wished to live, knowing the date of my death will be the best day of my life. Because I'll make it Glorious.


Song:

You make me feel like

Am the only one in the world

No one else can

Make me feel this way


So let them say what they wanna

I love you, that is final

You make me feel like

Am the only one in the world 


Prayer:

Father help me to have a better relationship with you. Amen.




Jesus is coming again!!


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments