AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Genesis 17:4 NKJV

“As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations.




Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


3. Always look for solution:


Finally on this, asking 'When' is not a sign of faithlessness and it doesn't make you a Brother Thomas. Instead, it makes us prepared and to avoid unnecessarily blaming people over our errors. Knowing 'When', makes everyone responsible for his/her actions.


One man's marriage crashed barely two years after wedding. When people asked him, what caused it, he told them that his Pastor forced him to marry the woman, when he wasn't too sure. But he was the one that showed the woman to the Pastor, while the Pastor gave him date.


Whenever you are requesting for anything, please do ask 'When', it's important. Even if you're praying, ask God when to see your prayers come to pass; He's our Heavenly Father, he cares more, than our B'Fathers. And He's not an author of confusion either.


Conclusion:

It's important to note that those who asked will receive: asking questions reduces confusions and tensions.


Song:

I love You, Lord

Oh Your mercy never fails me

All my days, I've been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Cause all my life You have been faithful

And all my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Prayer:

Father as I pray speak to me, make me to know when to receive answers to my prayers. Amen.



Do you know that on the judgement day, there won't be representatives???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments