AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Psalm 37:8 KJV

Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: Fret not thyself in any wise to do evil


Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


11. Lost Temper:


"The level of your control is dependent on how far you've determined to ignore what people will talk or do during your time of Weakness". This is one difficult thing to do; to ignore! I don't know how far anyone could go with it, but for me, it is very difficult, though possible.


Just imagine someone lost his wife he loved so, the first woman he'd known, during child birth. On coming home with tears in his eyes, a neighbor began to mock him because of his situation. Hmmmm! It could take God to hold that man not to commit murder.


Devil will always come within that period we're in pains. For he knew that pains and aggressions move hand in hand. He doesn't need much work, all he'll do is just to use anybody around us, and our temper will start burning.


Conclusion:

If God had not been watching and keeping us during time of Weaknesses(pains, sorrow, hardship, etc), this population won't have existed


Song:

I will say yes Lord

I'll say Yes

To your will Lord

I'll say Yes



Where you lead me

I will go

I'll say Yes Lord

I'll say Yes


Prayer:

May God keep watching over us in times of Weakness. Amen.



Why are you so troubled, don't you believe God will do it???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments