EXTRA

 If you have a child don't rush to send him/her to university, rather send him or her to go and learn one skill. I repeat send him/her to go and learn hand work.


Whenever I speak about this some parents will be offended, while some kids will attach sentiments to it, thinking that I don't want them to go to school, since I'd graduated


I started telling my Church Youth this for the past seven years now. Which I told them one thing my parents never pushed us to do is to learn a skill and I regretted it till this moment.


The present system of the world, especially Nigeria is not helping matters, because there are millions of graduates every year. And almost all of them are looking for work.


As long as your wards can read and write, they're good to go. Higher education no dey finish..


Because, it's easy for someone who had learnt skill to go to school than someone who had gone to school to come back to learn skill.


Post a Comment

0 Comments