AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Habakkuk 2:14 KJV

For many are called, but few are chosen.




Here's My Take:


What Happens At The Time Of Weakness:


3. Wants To Give Up:


Finally on the message I got from the comment section.

He said "A friend of mine who is a Rev. Father to be just ditched Christianity for his traditional roots. Christian's are leaving in droves"


My replies..

He doesn't know what he got. Check him very well, he was not called and was not among the chosen. He joined because others are joining. No born again Child of God will abandon Christianity and turn into traditionalist, unless that person faked his identity in Christ. He'll be likened to a man that abandoned his beautiful mansion and went to live in a small bamboo hut. Isn't it funny?!


As for saying that Christians are leaving in droves is not true. Maybe where you're is like that, but where IAM, revivals are taking place. I told him, am surprised that you can forget what happened in NCCF so quickly. Didn't you see how those that were never serious in their houses, became 🔥🔥 just because they were in the family house?! That hasn't changed.


So brother, it's a Beautiful thing to know that one has a life in Christ


Conclusion:

The Bible said Iron sharpens Iron. When we keep avoiding having contact with fellow believers or sharing our burdens together, we'll thrive alone. And when that happens, quitting becomes inevitable.


Song:

You are the same, yesterday, today, forever

Nobody is like You

You never change, yesterday, today, forever

Nobody loves me like You

You are the same, yesterday, today, forever

Nobody is like You

You never change, Lord, yesterday, today, forever

Nobody loves me like You


Say, I worship You, ooh, ooh

I worship You

I worship You

You are the living God


Prayer:

Father may I not loose my identity and may I not loose my fire too. Amen.



Has your God changed???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments