AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Galatians 6:2 NIV

Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.



Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


10. When you have no shoulders to lean on:

We concluded yesterday by saying "There's 100% chances that those persons that respected you when they had nothing, will insult you when they have something." Leaning on a shoulder of a poor person is a risky thing to do, because he'll show you hundred percent of respect. He can go any length to serve you and even fight for you. But all these things could disappear in a thin air once wealth smiles on him. 


Poverty bends people. That's the truth. Poverty can make a person to be committed to the things of God; going out for evangelism, coming to church early and regularly, and sitting quietly in the church to listen to sermon. Poverty could make a man Love and value his wife and make the wife respect and submit to her husband. Poverty could bring the best out of the people. But for you to really know who a person is, check him out when he becomes rich. 


Don't conclude on how good a person is now, but wait for him to prove himself good, when things becomes good for him. And this is the reality of life. King David having understanding of this prayed and said "give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God."

Proverbs 30:8‭-‬9 NIV


Conclusion:

The reality of life is that, there are people that their brains are too small to handle riches. This is why, immediately they become rich, they began to abuse it.


Song:

You are my strength when I am weak

You are the treasure that I seek

You are my all in all

Seeking You as a precious jewel

Lord, to give up I'd be a fool

You are my all in all



Taking my sin, my cross, my shame

Rising again I bless Your name

You are my all in all

When I fall down You pick me up

When I am dry You fill my cup

You are my all in all


Jesus, Lamb of God

Worthy is Your name

Jesus, Lamb of God

Worthy is Your name


Prayer:

Father please may my life not be governed by riches, but by you. Amen.




Can God trust you with riches???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments