EXTRA:

                EXTRA


So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! 1 Corinthians 10:12 NIV


Gird Your Loins


This is one of my favorite scriptures, because it always keep me on check. It reduces my spiritual ego, and cut some of my oversabi righteous wings.


When I knew that once stood has not stood forever, but 💯% likely going to fall anytime and anywhere, then I cut short my spiritual ego.


I have seen people that so exalted themselves, while looking down on those that are weak, as if they're deputy God! When you've concluded that you're righteous, be careful because the devil will appear to you as the real light, and your ego will blind your eyes and you follow him.


Gird Your Loins Always


Let us Pray  🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments