AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: I Corinthians 15:10 NKJV

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note:

7. When you'd seen yourself as unimportant; that you don't have anything to offer again:


Nothing is as traumatizing as emotional pains, arising from the feeling of worthlessness. Many who had passed through it can testify very well. Working so very hard to put your name in the list of those regarded, chasing recognition that should have been awarded freely, based on your sacrifice and selflessness. Yet nothing comes from it.


This is the lot of a young lady that got married to a young man, but it happened that the lady came from a very far place. Not only did she come from there, a story was told that, there was lady from her side, who was married into that village(long time ago). According to them, the woman dealt with the villagers. 

So when the young man brought his woman to the family, on hearing where she came from, they hated her immediately


Till this day, they'd never regarded her, upon everything she has done to gain their trust.

This made her feel so worthless..


Conclusion:

Appreciation is like a drop of fuel in the mind that triggers the body to bring out it's best potential and also function to it's maximum capacity


Song:

Who taught the sun

Where to stand in the morning

And who told the ocean

You can only come this far

And who showed the moon

Where to hide till evening

Whose words alone can

Catch a falling star



Well I know my Redeemer lives

I know my Redeemer lives

All of creation testifies

This life within me cries

I know my Redeemer lives

Yeah


Prayer:

Father cause me to see myself for what you made me, and not what people think of me. Amen.




Jesus is coming again, are you ready!!!


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments