AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Isaiah 41:10 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


9. Fear:


Fear is one of the root cause of sadness(dismay) and high blood pressure. With fear, you can never feel relaxed or happy, sleeping too will be so difficult. Any sound or voice you hear, any image or face you didn't recognize, will automatically stir up more fear


But the question is what causes fear?

1. Fear springs up as a result of ugly experiences from the past: nothing has generated fear than one's ugly past experiences. When you hear the name of that or see something that looks like it, you'll panic; everything that happened and how it happened will be unleashed in your mind.


Have you noticed that there are people while conversing with them, and you mentioned the name of something, or an event that happened, they'll tell you to change topic. Some will tell you don't go there, and you may not know why. But if you insist and continued, they'll start crying or walk away.


Conclusion:

No one wants to be reminded of his/her fears, but the truth is, constant reminder of that will help you overcome them. It will help you to be more stronger and make you to be in a better position to counsel someone in your shoes.


Song:

O Lord I dey hail I throway salute o For everything you do

O Lord o I throway salute o

O Lord I dey hail I throway salute o For the life that live O Lord o I throway salute o

O Lord I dey hail, I throway salute o

For many many blessings many many blessings I throway salute o

O Lord I dey hail, I throway salute o

O Lord I dey hail, I throway salute o

O Lord I dey hail, I throway salute o

O Lord I dey hail, I throway salute o

O Lord I dey hail, I throway salute o



Ahan ahan ahan ahan

O Lord I dey hail, I throway salute o

O Lord I dey hail, I throway salute o Ahan ahan ahan ahan salute o

For many many blessing many many blessing Ahan... I salute o.

Ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe Ahan.

I salute o

For your loving kindness loving kindness Ahan.I salute o


Prayer:

Father do not let my fears control me. Help me rise above them. Amen.




Are you a Christ-like indeed???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments