EXTRA

                EXTRA


Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you.... Joshua 1:3 KJV


The Possessing Power!


Its obvious that this scripture works for few, not everybody. It takes people that have the possessive power(capacity) to be able to possess where they enter.


I learnt this from a senior friend, he told me that there's no where he'll enter and that environment won't work for him. Even if it's a building owned by devil, he'll succeed. And I saw him do that.


Seeing him and also hearing those from him, changed me. And I began to possess this Possessive Power through prayers, through mind renewal and also believing God's word.


This Power is real and it's working...


Let us Pray  🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments