AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Isaiah 41:10 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


9. Fear:


Fear is a yoke that never give the bearer breathing space. It affects everything in a person, including his/her stature; fear makes a person lose weight, because you'll never enjoy your life or whatever you're doing. But when you're free from it, you'll have rest and peace of mind.


God knew that fear will hold unto Joshua, for he saw how his boss ended. He was prevented from entering the land he worked so much for, as a result of the people(Church, family, colleagues, etc). When Joshua saw all that, maybe he told himself "no be me go die like my Oga" "I no get this people strength abegi", etc. Many things might have gone on in his mind. Which made God to address him on the issue.


God started by telling him my servant Moses is Dead, which I believe that Joshua was aware of. This is to let him know that He(God) knows what is going on in His mind. You see eh, one of the ways to tackle fear is to remind yourself(people) of those things that are making you(them) afraid. Then encourage yourself(them)


Conclusion:

One can only be free from fear, when his/her fear becomes afraid of him/her. How? By tackling your fear with your faith.


Song:

Everything you put your hand go work amen!

Your name go open doors amen!

You self go be a boss amen!!! amen!!! amen!!!


Everything you put your hand go work amen!

Your name go open doors amen!

You self go be a boss amen!!! amen!!! amen!!!


Prayer:

Father do not let my fears control me. Make me in charge. Amen.




Does your life please God???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments