EXTRA

                EXTRA


Self control!


One of my favorite and my sister's friends told my sister that am over a decade older than her, therefore I don't know what is trending now. That I don't know what's up. Reason being that I told her to have some control over her eagerness and anxiousness.


Knowing fully well that things mustn't be the way it used to be, or the way we wanted it to be. We need to adjust our minds to be able to shift, when things didn't go the way we intended.


Anxious and highly eager people always loose focus immediately what they intended never came the way they expected it. Some will commit suicide, some will become insane out of frustration. While some will turn into a drunk.


But when our selves are in control, we'll not fail brake.



Let us Pray  🙏🙏


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments