AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word:  2 Timothy 4:10 NLT

Demas has deserted me because he loves the things of this life and has gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, and Titus has gone to Dalmatia.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note

1.this Is The Time You Feel Like Giving Up:


Patience is one of the Fruits of the Spirit. But, it's actually the hardest fruit to pluck from that tree. Even when you thought, you have it, you'll find out that you don't actually have it. This is the primary reason why we give up easily. No one wants to wait, especially when we see others doing great, and it's not moving for us. We'll feel like we were them.


I'd found out that in life, you must follow protocols to succeed. Nobody succeeds by jumping protocol. It's either you wait, or you waste. But when one jumps protocols, thinking that he has arrived, he'll continue to jump till death. Patience will tell you to wait for your turn/time. While impatience will tell you "jump"


Check every area(business, ministry, materially, etc), patience is what is lacking. I don't want to mention drivers, theirs are something else! Impatience will make anyone feel like giving up. Most times, just a little more patience, we'll add will bring our liberation, but because our minds have been waxed by impatience, we'll quit. Then regret afterwards.


Conclusion:

Impatience is the greatest disease that is eating up the minds of the youths of nowadays.

It's the duty of our parents and guidance to teach our children the act of patience. Let them know the consequences attached to impatience and the rewards attached to patience.


Song:

You are everything

I needed You to be

Exactly when I needed You to be

You are everything

I needed You to be

Exactly when I needed You to be



Chorus

Healer Provider

You are the Great I am

Faithful forever

You are the Great I am

Healer Provider

You are the Great I am

Faithful forever

You are the Great I am


Prayer:

Father help me to have patience and have it in abundance. Amen.




Are you the handmade of God???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments