EXTRA:

                EXTRA


Saving Sense!


With what am seeing nowadays, in the next two decades, majority of the youths and so many adults will no longer have Saving Sense. Though this is my prediction, anyway!


The way this young kids buy and buy and chop all at once, am scared. My parents thought us how to save while growing up, especially me and my elder sister. Because we were more close to home than the rest.


Then we'll gather aluminum, rubber and some bottles, and also pluck some fruits, when we sold them, they'll collect the money and told us that they're saving them for us. So that they'll use them and buy things for us, during Christmas. But we'll see others do so, but they'll eat their earns.


They did that till we began to keep them by ourselves. Until this moment, that lifestyle of saving haven't left us. But my worry is, the way I see little kids spend the money they managed to get. They spend them with so much confidence that tomorrow "another one will come", thereby losing their Saving Sense.


So I ask, have you thought your child how to save?


Let us Pray 🙏🙏


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments