AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word:  2 Corinthians 12:10

For when I am weak, then I am strong.


Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note

1.this Is The Time You Feel Like Giving Up, In Your Marriage, Family, Business, Church, Work Place, Etc:


This is mostly seen at the beginning of things(events, business, marriage, etc), just like we said yesterday. But it can be overcome.

By 2016, I started selling plain and patterned material, which was introduced to me by my sister. I'll leave my town and enter another city to market them. As a novice and someone that doesn't like business, I couldn't take the weight. Though it was moving lil, but I expected a massive turn out. I wasn't patient enough, I stopped the business. This was my first business experience.


One of my friends told me, that if I'd continued, and sold them in my town, according him, I was the only person selling that then, I would have been it's dealer by now. I told him I didn't know.

After seeing my weakness, when I started another business again, in 2019, I almost lost it. I sought counsels, I prayed. All that counselled me told me that Rome was not built in a day. I kept praying, asking God to give me patience. And he helped and held me.


Note this: at this period of Weakness, one doesn't need to work/walk alone. You needed support, you needed encouragement. You also need people to follow you up, to knowing when you'd want to give up. Mine was my friends, family, Church members and my Pastor. Their words gave me courage to continue. And I won't stop taking counsel, even if I get there. 


Conclusion:

No matter how anyone thought that s/he had arrived. Never ignore counselors and their counsel. Because some counsel will be only to build you, while some will be there to sustain you. You get it?



Song:

I hear the Savior say,

"Thy strength indeed is small,

Child of weakness, watch and pray,

Find in Me thine all in all."


Jesus paid it all,

All to Him I owe;

Sin had left a crimson stain,

He washed it white as snow.


Prayer:

Father strengthen me during the time weakness. Amen.


Are you working for God???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments