AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word:  2 Corinthians 12:10

For when I am weak, then I am strong.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note

1.this Is The Time You Feel Like Giving Up, In Your Marriage, Family, Business, Church, Work Place, Etc:


To some this time appears when they started newly. I remembered how a girl that got married, few months, she came back and told her family, that marriage is very very stressful. The family wanted to know the part that was stressful, she said everything, even the "meeting" part.


This beginning part is always difficult, especially those that that was their first experience. When you meet an entrepreneur for instance, s/he is used to 'time of weakness' in starting a new business. That's why when it's difficult, they won't complain, rather, they'll find means to encourage themselves, because they knew that it's normal to encounter such a time.


But when you see a novice in business, once s/he stayed some months and nothing is going, they'll switch immediately to another business. Once they tried it didn't work, they'll switch again. If it didn't work, they'll quit. I know of a man that changed his business three times and introduced three different businesses same time within six months. He tried nothing worked he closed 4 months before his rent expired.


Conclusion:

Naturally, when we are weak, all we need is to stretch out and rest small and we'll get refreshed. Same way when Weaknesses comes, give it some time, stretch out(seek counsel physically and spiritually) and you'll come back better.


Song:

I Am Free

I need your love

To fill me up

Your fire in my bones



I need your touch

To heal me now

Lord restore


For you are hope

The light that shines

Through all my dark

For you are peace

My resting place


[Chorus]

I am Free

You set me free

No more tears’

Pain no,

I’m at liberty (liberty)


Prayer:

Father do not allow allow me to fall, during the period of weakness. Amen.


Is God working for you???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments