AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word:  2 Corinthians 12:10

For when I am weak, then I am strong.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note

2. When you thought you're no longer getting the benefit of everything in your marriage, family, business, church, etc:


Some group of guys were discussing how some girls they met for marriage disappointed them and went after those that were richer than them. They began to argue how money has being the bedrock for marriage, not trust, purpose and divine mandate. As they were still discussing, two married women interrupted them, and told them that money isn't everything.


Some of the guys insisted, that they have been victims of that, they cited examples. But the women continued, they told a story about a girl that ran after money, but lost the purpose of the marriage. According to them, the man will wake up in the morning and dropped a parcel of money for her and left. His coming back will be very late in the night, and he'll leave very early again. This he does every blessed day. The woman started speaking out that she's not benefiting anything in the marriage.


Anytime she complains, the man will bring out more money. She told him that she's not marrying money, but human. She threatened to leave, yet the man continued his way of life.

I know that someone will wished she was in her shoes, so that she'll pack money. Money is very good and important, but there are things you'll witness in life, you'll never think of money again, but your life and happiness.


Conclusion:

There are problems(Weaknesses) that are natural and inevitable. But there are ones we created by ourselves; these are the ones that usually destroys.


*Song:*


I fit fight for you

I’ll give my life for you

No valley too low, no mountain too high for me to climb for you

Na you dey help me see the very best in me

And na you dey there when nobody dey there

Na you invest in me



[Pre-Chorus]

And I will walk a thousand miles

If only you would hold my hand

I will go the distance far, all the way for you

You know I can


[Chorus]

People dey ask me say, wetin dey make me smile?

I tell the whole world say, na you be my life

And if them argue say we no go last reach night

I tell the people say you no fit kill Starlight

Hmm hmm hmnn


Prayer:

Father may I not create Weaknesses for myself. Amen.




Isn't God faithful???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments