EXTRA:

                EXTRA


But even now I know that God will give you whatever you ask. John 11:22 NLT



Don't limit your asking!


How anyone sees and take God, that's how He'll relate to him/her. If you see Him only as God, that's how He'll relate to you. But when you see him beyond that, when you see as a Way maker, a Deliver, the Great provider, etc, that's how He'll relate to you


Infact let's sing this song...

I have a very big God oo. He's always by my side. A very big God oo. By my side, by my side.


Having this knowledge will help us not to limit God in our asking. Because our God zurukaeme(well and able)! So, no matter what you're asking, never limit God, rather open your arms wide to collect, even more


Let us Pray  🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments