EXTRA

                EXTRA



I will be his father, and he will be my son. If he sins, I will correct and discipline him with the rod, like any father would do.

2 Samuel 7:14 NLT


Father!


The roles of Fathers are inestimable, though mothers are wonderful, but that of the Fathers are wow.


Any home where there's no fatherly role, the children finds it difficult to align. It's the Fathers that wrought almost all the discipline in the house. This is why when a child is proving stronghead, immediately someone said I'll tell your father, he'll adjust.


Fathers doesn't talk too much, but their silence wrought silence. Only their voice, is enough to quench the raging storm in the home.


One good thing any father will do for his children, especially sons, is to bring them to Christ and also teach them discipline. 


My Dad is one man that taught us all these. He was my first Evangelist, Pastor, Teacher, Apostle, Prophet. He was my first Maths, Agric, Biology, Physics, Chemistry Teacher, and He was my first Headmaster and Principal, etc.


My Father Is My Hero.


Let us Pray  🙏🙏



Dedicated To My Father.

Today made it one year he left my family and I. I so much missed him.😭😭😭


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments