AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word:  2 Corinthians 12:10

For when I am weak, then I am strong.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note

2. When you thought you're no longer getting the benefit of everything in your marriage, family, business, church, etc:


This is another point to note that wrought Weakness. When one is not benefiting from anything s/he is involved with, there's every possiblity that s/he is gonna quit. Yes. No one one wants to remain a slave forever. Because a slave is one who's freedom, rights and benefits is not under his control but someone else.


When one is not benefiting, he becomes uncomfortable with everything. At that point he can not be controlled again. His mind will not be in anything(relationship, business, family, etc), and his commitments towards that will relax. A friend of mine told me that he's going to quit his job in few months time, reasons being that the stress is much. And it's not equivalent to the pay.


Not only did that happened, another work was added to the ones stressing him out. He said he'll tell them to add something to his salary, else he'll quit. When one doesn't benefit, he'll start loosing interest. He'll start looking for an alternative. 


Conclusion:

When there's mutual benefit, no one will remember to walk away or quit.


Song:

In this World where Darkness lies

Help me find my Light in Your World

In Your word the Ancient part

Let my Life conform to Your Will


[Chorus]

You are My Lover

My Lover, My lover

Spirit My lover

I am Your Lover

Your Lover,Your Lover

Spirit Your Lover


Help me Build Intimacy with You (twice)

Help me Build Intercourse with yo(twice)

Help me Build Fellowship with You(twice)


Prayer:

Father may nothing hinder me from benefiting in anything that am part of. Amen.




Are you loved by God???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments